What is Embryoscope?
Embryoscope Plus is a new generation incubator that uses time-lapse technology to allow us to continuously observe your embryos during their development undisturbed.
This technology allows embryologists to observe key features of embryo development that assist in the selection of embryos more likely to result in pregnancy.
Terms and conditions:
- Subject to
availability / capacity- 11 slots available per week which will be offered on a first come first served basis
credit / refundsfor ‘Embryoscope+’ in conjunction with this offer
- Egg collection procedure must take place before the 18th December 2018
- A maximum of 16 embryos per case can be placed in Embryoscope +
- All other prices as per current Rotunda IVF pricelist
- This ‘Embryoscope+’ offer cannot be deferred. Embryoscope+ will be charged at a rate of €300 from January 2019
- Subject to completion of
a signedEmbryoscope+ consent.
- This offer is non-transferable
Please contact Rotunda IVF and ask to speak to someone about Embryoscope Plus.